The newest addition to the acclaimed Plasma driver line, the C830.4 driver, is designed to provide the simplest method of shaft-fitting possible.The C830.4 driver incorporates Alpha's proprietary M-fit Moveable Shaft Technology to allow for quick and seamless fittings with an endless combination of shafts. The head is designed to be used with shafts that have the M-fit Shaft Sleeve attached (permanently attached) at the tip. A matching black aluminum ferrule is also included to complete the shape between the head and the shaft.
- Acclaimed Plasma constructed SP700 Beta Titanium for enhanced solidness and feel regardless of the impact location
- Uniformly thin outer face with consistent flexibility across the face for maximum COR and initial ball velocity
- Medium-depth face to enhance playability and control
- Optimum COG placement for maximum ball speed, stability, and forgiveness
- Slightly grooved sole for increased airflow and optimum swing-through speed
- Large 460cc head for extreme stability and forgiveness at impact.
- M-fit moveable-shaft fitting system for fast and seamless test drives
- Included: Titanium M-fit Shaft Sleeve, Aluminum Black Ferrule, Titanium or Steel Tip end screw
Register your Alpha Golf clubs